Come see Percona at AWS re:Invent from November 26-30, 2018 in booth 1605 in The Venetian Hotel Expo Hall.
Percona is a Bronze sponsor of AWS re:Invent in 2018 and will be there for the whole show! Drop by booth 1605 in The Venetian Expo Hall to discuss how Percona’s unbiased open source databse experts can help you with your cloud database and DBaaS deployments!
Our CEO, Peter Zaitsev will be presenting a keynote called MySQL High Availability and Disaster Recovery at AWS re:Invent!
- When: 27 November at 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM
- Where: Bellagio Hotel, Level 1, Gauguin 2
Check out our case study with Passportal on how Percona DBaaS expertise help guarantee uptime for their AWS RDS environment.
Percona has a lot of great content on how we can help improve your AWS open source database deployment. Check out some of our resources below:
- Migrating to Amazon Aurora: Optimize for Binary Log Replication
- Migrating to Amazon Aurora: Reduce the Unknowns
- Supercharge your Amazon RDS for MySQL deployment with ProxySQL and Percona Monitoring and Management (posted on AWS Database Blog)
- Using AWS EC2 instance store vs EBS for MySQL: how to increase performance and decrease cost
- When Should I Use Amazon Aurora and When Should I use RDS MySQL?
- How to Set Up Replication Between AWS Aurora and an External MySQL Instance
- Is Serverless Just a New Word for Cloud-Based?
- How to Enable Amazon RDS Remote Access
- Using gh-ost with Amazon Aurora for MySQL
- Leveraging ProxySQL with AWS Aurora to Improve Performance, Or How ProxySQL Out-performs Native Aurora Cluster Endpoints
- Migrate to Amazon RDS Using Percona XtraBackup
- Migrating MySQL Users to Amazon RDS
- How to Implement ProxySQL with AWS Aurora
- Percona Support with Amazon RDS
- Monitoring Amazon Aurora with PMM
- Migrating Data from an Encrypted Amazon MySQL RDS Instance to an Encrypted Amazon Aurora Instance
- Best Practices for Percona XtraDB Cluster on AWS
- WattPad – Amazon RDS
- Grab – Amazon AWS
- Lookout – Amazon Aurora
- Madwire – Amazon Aurora
- Komet – Amazon RDS
- Meu Patrocinio – Amazon RDS
- Passportal – Amazon RDS
- On-Premises, IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS, Serverless
- Migrating to the Cloud Doesn’t Mean Lose Your DBA
- Database in the Cloud: How to Make Your Cloud Database Environments Soar (or Sore)
- Migrating to AWS Aurora: A Checklist for Success
- Which Amazon Cloud Technology Should You Chose? RDS? Aurora? Roll Your Own?
- Monitoring Amazon RDS with Percona Monitoring and Management
- Best Practices for Right-Sizing Your Aurora Footprint
- Databases in the Hosted Cloud
- Moving to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- What I Learned While Migrating MySQL On-Premises To Amazon RDS
See you at the show!