Percona Server for MongoDB 3.2.11-3.1 is an enhanced, open-source, fully compatible, highly scalable, zero-maintenance downtime database supporting the MongoDB v3.2 protocol and drivers. It extends MongoDB with MongoRocks, Percona Memory Engine, and PerconaFT storage engine, as well as enterprise-grade features like External Authentication, Audit Logging, Profiling Rate Limiting, and Hot Backup at no extra cost. Percona Server for MongoDB requires no changes to MongoDB applications or code.
NOTE: We deprecated the PerconaFT storage engine. It will not be available in future releases.
This release is based on MongoDB 3.2.12 and includes the following additional changes:
- PSMDB-17: Changed welcome message in the shell to mention Percona Server for MongoDB instead of MongoDB
- PSMDB-90: Added error message for storage engines that do not support Hot Backup
- PSMDB-91: Deprecated
auditconfiguration section and added
- PSMDB-95: Fixed version dependencies for sub packages so that all corresponding packages get updated accordingly
- PSMDB-96: Excluded
diagnostic.datadirectory when using TokuBackup with PerconaFT
- PSMDB-98: Improved Hot Backup to create destination folder if it does not exist
- PSMDB-101: Implemented the
auditAuthorizationSuccessparameter to enable auditing of authorization success
- PSMDB-104: Updated links in client shell output to point to Percona’s documentation and forum
- PSMDB-107: Fixed behavior when creating the audit log file
- PSMDB-111: Refactored
- PSMDB-123: Fixed the creation of proper subdirectories inside the backup destination directory
- PSMDB-126: Added index and collection name to duplicate key error message
- Fixed startup scripts for Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS (Trusty Tahr)
- Fixed a number of other small issues and bugs
Percona Server for MongoDB 3.2.12-3.2 release notes are available in the official documentation.