Percona Monitoring and Management
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL®, MariaDB® and MongoDB® performance. You can run PMM in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL, MariaDB® and MongoDB servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
Query analytics and metrics are a vital part of any deployment
Query Analytics helps you optimize database performance by making sure that queries are executed as expected and within the shortest time possible. In case of problems, you can see which queries may be the cause and get detailed metrics for them.
The Metrics Monitor tool provides a historical view of metrics that are critical to a database server. Time-based graphs are separated into dashboards by themes: some are related to MySQL or MongoDB, others provide general system metrics.
- Provides query and metric information that enables administrators to optimize database performance
- Displays current queries and highlights potential query issues to enable faster issue resolution
- Maps queries against metrics to help make informed decisions about crucial database resources: platform needs, system growth, team focus and the most important database activities
- Point-in-time visibility and historical trending of database performance
- Data from the Performance Schema and MySQL slow query log
- Data from the MongoDB query profiler
- Specialized MongoDB and MariaDB dashboards for graphing MMAPv1, InMemory and Aria storage engines
- A historical view of metrics that are critical to a database server
- Query metrics, including bytes sent, lock time, rows sent, and more
- Best-of-breed tools, including Grafana, Prometheus, and Consul, as well as Percona-developed query analytics, administration, API, agent and exporter components
- A single, easy to manage virtual appliance
- Supports Amazon RDS Performance Schema
How Percona Can Help
Percona Consulting can assess your current deployment and help you understand how to use Percona Toolkit to ensure optimal performance. Percona Support can help you use Percona Toolkit and ensure your deployment runs as expected and help you in a crisis. If you lack the resources to manage your deployment, our Managed Services team can take over the full operation of your servers. To discuss how Percona can help you make your deployment a success, please call us at +1-888-316-9775 (USA), +44 203 608 6727 (Europe), or have us contact you.