Percona does not share or sell contact information or email lists to anyone, and Percona will never spam you or cause you to be placed upon a spam list. Percona sends email only to persons who explicitly opt-in or who have business relationships with us. We do not follow the common policy of assuming opt-in and requiring explicit opt-out, which we believe is disrespectful.
- Percona collects information only as required to fulfill the products or services requested by the user. For example, if a user requests to be contacted, Percona collects and stores the user's contact information.
- Percona stores the information it collects on servers located in the United States of America.
- Percona does not collect or store any credit card billing information. Instead, we delegate this sensitive task to a trusted servicing provider.
- Percona shares information with third parties only as required to fulfill the requested products or services that Percona does not itself execute, e.g. processing credit card payments.
- Percona keeps standard HTTP server logs of website requests to assist in diagnosing site problems and other troubleshooting and analysis tasks.
To opt out of any of the above:
- Remember that Percona's own practice is not to store, collect, or share information about you unless you opt in explicitly. If you have not requested us to perform any services for you, then you are not opted in to any type of data collection or storage.
- We never share or sell your information for others to market to you, so there is no need to opt out of third-party marketing.
- If you wish to opt out of our newsletter mailings, please follow the opt-out link at the bottom of any message, and your email will be placed into a do-not-mail list so we don't send any newsletters to you again.