Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.14-26.17 GA is now availableAlexey Zhebel
Fede, we miss you.
Percona announces the first general availability (GA) release in the Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7 series on September 29, 2016. Binaries are available from the downloads area or our software repositories.
The full release notes are available here.
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.14-26.17 GA is based on the following:
For information about the changes and new features introduced in Percona Server 5.7, see Changed in Percona Server 5.7.
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.14-26.17 GA New Features
This is a list of the most important features introduced in Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7 compared to version 5.6:
- PXC Strict Mode saves your workload from experimental and unsupported features.
- Support for monitoring Galera Library instruments and other wsrep instruments as part of Performance Schema.
- Support for encrypted tablespaces in Multi-Master Topology, which enables Percona XtraDB Cluster to wire encrypted tablespace to new booting node.
- Compatibility with ProxySQL, including a quick configuration script.
- Support for monitoring Percona XtraDB Cluster nodes using Percona Monitoring and Management
- More stable and robust operation with MySQL and Percona Server version 5.7.14, as well as Galera 3.17 compatibility. Includes all upstream bug fixes, improved logging and more.
- Simplified packaging for Percona XtraDB Cluster to a single package that installs everything it needs, including the Galera library.
- Support for latest Percona XtraBackup with enhanced security checks.
- Fixed crash when a local transaction (such as
SHOW) is interrupted by a replicated transaction with higher priority (like
ALTERthat changes table structure and can thus affect the result of the local transaction).
- Fixed DONOR node getting stuck in
Joinedstate after successful SST.
- Fixed error message when altering non-existent table with
- Fixed path to the directory in
- Fixed setting of seqno in
-1on clean shutdown.
- Fixed failure of asynchronous TOI actions (like
DROP) for non-primary nodes.
- Fixed replacing of
my.cnfduring upgrade from 5.6 to 5.7.
For more information, see this blog post.
- Added support of
defaults-group-suffixfor SST scripts.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!