Percona XtraDB Cluster
Percona XtraDB Cluster is an active/active high availability and high scalability open source solution for MySQL® clustering. It integrates Percona Server and Percona XtraBackup with the Galera library of MySQL high availability solutions in a single package which enables you to create a cost-effective MySQL high availability cluster. Percona XtraDB Cluster has been downloaded over 150,000 times since its launch in April 2012. Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6 is now available.
Percona XtraDB Cluster enables you to save money through:
- Less downtime and higher availability
- Reduced investment in high availability architectures
- Lower DBA training and education costs
- No investment in third-party, high availability solutions
Percona XtraDB Cluster features include:
- Synchronous replication
- Multi-master replication support
- Parallel replication
- Automatic node provisioning
The focus for Percona XtraDB Cluster is data consistency at a significantly lower total cost than existing high availability solutions. It may be especially useful if your organization currently:
- Uses MySQL replication to ensure high availability
- Needs a high availability solution for MySQL deployed in the cloud
- Needs a new, novel way to address previously impossible high availability challenges
Additional Percona XtraDB Cluster Help
Community-based help is available for Percona XtraDB Cluster in the Percona Community Forums.
Commercial help with Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5 and 5.6 is available from the Percona Consulting team. The Percona Support team offers optional coverage for Percona XtraDB Cluster. The Percona Remote DBA team can provide outsourced management of Percona XtraDB Cluster deployments.