Percona TokuMX is an open source, high-performance drop-in replacement for MongoDB® that dramatically improves performance and operational efficiency. Using advanced data compression and Fractal Tree® Indexing technology, Percona TokuMX improves the performance of MongoDB applications while significantly reducing storage costs.
Percona TokuMX reduces costs associated with development, scaling, and optimization.
Percona TokuMX provides:
- Up to 50x performance improvements
- Up to 90% reduction in database size
- Support for ACID transactions and MVCC
Percona TokuMX features include:
- Better caching. Delivers in-memory performance for very large databases.
- Intelligent buffering. Reduces disk I/O.
- Document-level locking. Results in greater concurrency over database-level locking.
- Enterprise ready. Percona TokuMX includes audit plug-in, hot backup and point-in-time recovery.
Developed by MIT, Stony Brook, and Rutgers Universities, Fractal Tree® indexing offers a profound breakthrough in storage compression and read/write performance by replacing the standard method of B-tree indexing, the legacy code dating all the way back to the 1970s which is still used in virtually all database management systems.
How Percona can help
Percona can help you determine if Percona TokuMX is the right solution for your company and if it is, help with your deployment, while ensuring optimal performance. Enterprise-class Percona Support is available 24/7 to answer all your questions, ensure your deployment runs as expected, and help you in a crisis.