Percona Server for MongoDB
Percona Server for MongoDB is a free, enhanced, fully compatible, open source, drop-in replacement for the MongoDB® Community Server that includes enterprise-grade features and functionality. With over 73,000 downloads, Percona Server for MongoDB’s storage engine options and enterprise-grade functionality provide enterprises with far greater flexibility for managing their database infrastructures.
Watch Percona's Director of Solution Engineering discuss Percona Server for MongoDB below:
Percona Server for MongoDB® provides:
- All features and benefits of MongoDB® 3.4 Community Server.
- MongoDB® distributed MMAP v1 and WiredTiger storage engines
- Optional RocksDB and Percona Memory Engine storage engines
- Full online backup support for PerconaFT® and MongoRocks
- Integrated open source hot backup system for WiredTiger and MongoRocks
- SASL Authentication plugin, enabling authentication through OpenLDAP or Active Directory.
- Audit plugin, providing the ability to track and query database interactions of users or applications
How Percona can help
Percona can help you determine if Percona Server for MongoDB is the right solution for your company and if it is, help with your deployment, while ensuring optimal performance. Enterprise-class Percona Support is available 24/7 to answer all your questions, ensure your deployment runs as expected, and help you in a crisis.