Percona Server for MongoDB
Percona Server for MongoDB is a free, enhanced, fully compatible, open source, drop-in replacement for the MongoDB® Community Server that includes enterprise-grade features and functionality. With over 73,000 downloads, Percona Server for MongoDB’s storage engine options and enterprise-grade functionality provide enterprises with far greater flexibility for managing their database infrastructures.
Percona Server for MongoDB® provides:
- All features and benefits of MongoDB® 3.4 Community Server.
- MongoDB® distributed MMAP v1 and WiredTiger storage engines
- Optional RocksDB and Percona Memory Engine storage engines
- Full online backup support for PerconaFT® and MongoRocks
- Integrated open source hot backup system for WiredTiger and MongoRocks
- SASL Authentication plugin, enabling authentication through OpenLDAP or Active Directory.
- Audit plugin, providing the ability to track and query database interactions of users or applications
How Percona can help
Percona can help you determine if Percona Server for MongoDB® is the right solution for your company and if it is, help with your deployment, while ensuring optimal performance. Enterprise-class Percona Support is available 24/7 to answer all your questions, ensure your deployment runs as expected, and help you in a crisis.