Percona Server for MongoDB
Percona Server for MongoDB is a free, enhanced, fully compatible, open source, drop-in replacement for the MongoDB® Community Server that includes enterprise-grade features and functionality. With over 250,000+ downloads, Percona Server for MongoDB’s storage engine options and enterprise-grade functionality provide enterprises with far greater flexibility for managing their database infrastructures.
Percona Server for MongoDB provides enterprises all the cost and agility benefits provided by free, proven open source software that delivers all the latest MongoDB Community Edition features, with additional Enterprise features and a greater choice of storage engines. Along with improved insight into the database environment, the solution provides enhanced control options for optimizing a wider range of database workloads with greater reliability and security.
Percona Server for MongoDB® provides:
- All features and benefits of MongoDB® 3.4 Community Server.
- MongoDB® distributed MMAP v1 and WiredTiger storage engines
- Optional RocksDB and Percona Memory Engine storage engines
- Full online backup support for PerconaFT® and MongoRocks
- Integrated open source hot backup system for WiredTiger and MongoRocks
- SASL Authentication plugin, enabling authentication through OpenLDAP or Active Directory.
- Audit plugin, providing the ability to track and query database interactions of users or applications
How Percona can help
Percona can help you determine if Percona Server for MongoDB is the right solution for your company, and help you to deploy it with optimal performance.Enterprise-class Percona MongoDB Support is available 24x7x365 to answer all your questions, ensure your deployment runs as expected and help you in a crisis.