Percona Enterprise Platform
Today many infrastructure teams are turning to DBaaS technologies to meet the ever-increasing pressure to quickly and consistently deliver database services to application developers.
Our vision is to provide a truly open source platform that won’t lock companies into one vendor. The Percona Enterprise Platform is a single pane of glass allowing users to easily manage open source database infrastructures, featuring a self-service experience that enables fast and consistent open source database deployment.
Our goal is to deliver a platform which provides the enterprise benefits our customers are looking for, including:
- A single interface to deploy and manage open source databases on-prem, in the cloud, or across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- The ability to configure a database once and deploy it anywhere.
- Critical database management operations, such as backup, recovery, and patching.
- Enhanced automation and advisory services to find, eliminate, and prevent outages, security issues, and slowdowns.
- A viable alternative platform to public cloud and large enterprise database vendor DBaaS offerings, eliminating vendor lock-in.
Get Involved in Our Percona Enterprise Platform Beta Program
The beta program will gather early feedback which will help us shape the future direction of the platform.
The beta will be a year-long program consisting of four phases. Each phase will take around three months and focus on a different area, requiring specific feedback from participants on potential features prior to release. Beta testers are encouraged to participate in more than one phase.
Register to learn more about how you can be a crucial part of developing and testing this new open source database platform, as we place it in the hands of real users.