Please join Percona’s Senior Support Engineer, Adamo Tonete as he presents What’s New in MongoDB 3.6 on Thursday, May 24th, 2018, at 12:30 PM PDT (UTC-7) / 3:30 PM EDT (UTC-4).
In this webinar, Adamo will walk though what’s new in MongoDB 3.6, including:
- Change streams for building reactive, real-time applications
- Retryable writes for always-on write availability
- Schema validation with JSON Schema for new data governance controls
- Fully expressive array updates that perform complex array manipulations in a single atomic update operation
- New security controls
- End-to-end compression to create efficient, distributed architectures