Tired of MySQL Making You Wait?
Too often developers and DBAs struggle to pinpoint the root cause of performance issues and then spend too much time in trying to fix them. Discover how you can significantly increase the performance of your applications while also reducing database response time. In this webinar, Principal Architect, Alexander Rubin and Database Evangelist, Janis Griffin will provide the key steps needed to identify, prioritize, and improve query performance. The following topics will be discussed:
- Wait time analytics using Performance / Information schemas
- Monitoring for performance utilizing DPA
- Explaining plan operations focusing on temporary tables and filesort
- Using indexes to optimize your queries
- Utilizing loose and tight index scans in MySQL