Please join Percona’s Principal Principal Support Engineer, Sveta Smirnova, as she presents “Performance Schema for MySQL Troubleshooting” on March 1, 2018 at 10:00 am PST (UTC-8) / 1:00 pm EST (UTC-5).
Performance Schema, first introduced in version 5.5, is a really powerful tool. It is actively under development, and each new version provides even more instruments for database administrators.
Performance Schema is complicated. It is also not free: it can slowdown performance if certain instruments are enabled.
In this webinar I will discuss:
- How to get started with Performance Schema
- How to effectively set it up, specifically for your troubleshooting case
- When and how data is collected
- Which instruments affect performance and why
- What you can instrument with Performance Schema
- Where to find more information
- How sys schema can help you to more effectively work with Performance Schema
For general inquiries, please send us your question and someone will contact you.