Join 451 Research analyst Jason Stamper and Percona Sr. Architect Michael Coburn for a special joint presentation about the realities of high availability (HA) using MySQL in the cloud, how vendors are responding to changing application requirements with new developments that can enhance your deployment, a comparison of available solutions, and keys to your success.
- What do HA MySQL deployments in the cloud look like today?
- What are the developing requirements of applications based on future growth and scalability needs?
- How are key vendors responding to these needs with new features and solution offerings, including those from OpenStack, Amazon, and others?
- A high level, more technical comparison of the solutions
- Keys to a successful HA MySQL deployment, including scaling from a single-node application to a cluster of MySQL instances
At the end of this webinar, you will have a good understanding of the options available for High Availability using MySQL in the cloud and how your current HA MySQL deployment in the cloud compares. You will also learn the tradeoffs you face depending on your HA solution and be able to identify which vendors and technologies are best suited for your needs.