Join Alkin Tezusal, Percona Technical Expert, as he covers the past, present and future of MySQL as an Open Source Database.During this webinar he will discuss:
- Use cases of MySQL as well as edge cases of MySQL topologies using real-life examples and "war" stories
- How scalability and proxy wars make MySQL topologies more robust to serve webscale shops
- Open-source tools, utilities, and surrounding MySQL...
The goal of this hour long webinar is to go through some of our design principles and how we have managed to progress from database proxy to multi-function tool that so many benefit from.
ProxySQL 2.0 has so many new features, from setting up...
MySQLPercona XtraDB ClusterPerformance Optimization
MySQLPercona XtraDB Cluster
Percona Live SessionsMySQLPercona Monitoring and Management
Performance_schema introduced in MySQL 5.5 (and inherited from MySQL 5.6 by MariaDB) is supposed to provide detailed enough instrumentation...
Percona Live SessionsMariaDBMySQL
Percona Live SessionsMySQLMigration
1- A brief overview of MySQL at LinkedIn
2- MySQL Access Management- Privileged User Access Control- Fine-grained Access Control- Access to application owners
3- SSL- Applications to Databases- Replication
4- Audit Framework- Audit Plugin- Syslog to Kafka- Query Analyzer
5- How applications get...
Percona Live SessionsMySQLSecurity
Percona Live SessionsContainers and AutomationMySQL
Typically ProxySQL is deployed in one of three ways depending on the scale and needs of your environment:
- Directly on each application server
- On a separate server (or layer)
- Cascaded, i.e. on each...
Percona Live SessionsMySQLPerformance Optimization
Percona Live SessionsMySQLOperations