At this time, we plan to proceed with hosting Percona Live Europe in-person, October 19-21, 2020 in Amsterdam.
Given that COVID-19 local restrictions continue to change almost daily, our plans are subject to change. We are closely monitoring the situation and will follow all local guidelines to ensure the safety of our conference attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff.
Additionally, we are working directly with the host hotel on health and safety planning to ensure they have strict hygiene and health and safety measures in place to ensure conference attendees and hotel guests are looked after safely.
Some specific items we are working on include:
- Working closely with the venue to ensure provisions are in place for adequate social distancing
- Due to social distancing measures we will cap the conference at 300 attendees
- The hotel has increased their hygiene and cleaning schedules to ensure guests and attendees receive the highest level of care
- As we have always done and will continue to do so, we offer a flexible cancellation for ticket sales so if you change your mind we can cancel your ticket right up until the day before the event starts
- Working with the hotel on flexible room stay
- We will provide content online for those who don’t feel comfortable or cannot attend in-person
You can find out more about what Hilton is doing to put the safety and wellbeing of their guest first.
If we need to cancel the event, tickets and sponsorships will be fully refundable.