The Percona Live Open Source Database Conference 2017 is the premier event for the rich and diverse MySQL, MongoDB and open source database ecosystems.
This conference provides an opportunity to network with peers and technology professionals by bringing together accomplished DBA’s, system architects and developers from around the world to share their knowledge and experience.
Do you have a MySQL use case to share, a skill to teach, or a big idea to share? Submit your speaking proposal for either breakout or tutorial sessions. This is your chance to put your ideas, case studies, best practices, and technical knowledge in front of an intelligent, engaged audience of open source technology users.
Below are some of the topics (but certainly not the only ones!) we want see at the conference. Can you help us with any?
MySQL is one of the most successful and widely-used open source database technologies ever. At Percona Live, you can learn about MySQL and its most popular variants (including Amazon RDS, MariaDB, Google CloudSQL, Percona Server and Percona XtraDB Cluster) directly from developers and some of the most well-known MySQL technology users.
Percona Live provides in-depth discussions for your MySQL high availability, IoT, cloud, big data and other changing business needs by tackling subjects such as analytics, architecture and design, security, operations, scalability and performance.
We’re asking for the community to present topics on any of these subjects, as well as the following:
- What's new and upcoming in MySQL (and variants such as Amazon RDS, MariaDB, Google CloudSQL, Percona Server and Percona XtraDB Cluster)
- Best design practices and performance optimization
- High availability, clustering, replication, sharding
- Monitoring, management, automation tools and best practices
- User stories and business cases
- MySQL as a DBaaS (Database as a Service)
- MySQL, cloud, containers (AWS, OpenStack, Docker and more)
- Polyglot persistence (using MySQL with other open source database technologies)