The Percona Live Open Source Database Conference 2017 is the premier event for the rich and diverse MySQL, MongoDB and open source database ecosystems.
This conference provides an opportunity to network with peers and technology professionals by bringing together accomplished DBA’s, system architects and developers from around the world to share their knowledge and experience.
Do you have a MongoDB use case to share, a skill to teach, or a big idea to share? Submit your speaking proposal for either breakout or tutorial sessions. This is your chance to put your ideas, case studies, best practices, and technical knowledge in front of an intelligent, engaged audience of open source technology users.
Below are some of the topics (but certainly not the only ones!) we want see at the conference. Can you help us with any?
MongoDB is a popular alternative to MySQL and its variants. Learn about new developments in the MongoDB ecosystem -- what’s new in MongoDB 3.2 and what’s coming in MongoDB 3.4. Learn about the MongoRocks (RocksDB) storage engine, alternatives to MongoDB Enterprise tools as well as MongoDB use cases and best practices.
Percona Live provides in-depth discussions for your MongoDB high availability, IoT, cloud, big data and other changing business needs by tackling subjects such as analytics, architecture and design, security, operations, scalability and performance.
We’re asking for the community to present topics on any of these subjects, as well as the following:
- What's new and upcoming in the MongoDB ecosystem
- Best design practices and performance optimization
- High availability, clustering, replication, sharding
- Monitoring, management, automation tools and best practices
- User stories and business cases
- MongoDB as a DBaaS (Database as a Service)
- MongoDB, cloud, containers (AWS, OpenStack, Docker and more)
- Polyglot Persistence (Using MongoDB with other Open Source Database Technology)