This webinar will discuss the features of MySQL/MariaDB that when enabled and used improve the default usage of MySQL.
Many cloud-based applications fail to:
- Use appropriate filesystem permissions
- Use TLS/SSL for connections
- Use TLS/SSL with MySQL replication
- Use external authentication plugins (LDAP, PAM, Kerberos)
- Encrypt all your data at rest
- Monitor your database with the audit plugin
- Review and rejecting SQL injections
- Design application access using traditional firewall technology
- Employ other MySQL/MariaDB security features
This webinar will demonstrate and advise on how to correctly implement the features above. We will end the presentation with some simple steps on how to hack a MySQL installation.
For general inquiries about our open source software and database management tools, please send us your question and someone will contact you.