Performance Schema, first introduced in version 5.5, is a really powerful tool. It is actively under development, and each new version provides even more instruments for database administrators.
Performance Schema is complicated. It is also not free: it can slowdown performance if certain instruments are enabled.
In this webinar I will discuss:
- How to get started with Performance Schema
- How to effectively set it up, specifically for your troubleshooting case
- When and how data is collected
- Which instruments affect performance and why
- What you can instrument with Performance Schema
- Where to find more information
- How sys schema can help you to more effectively work with Performance Schema
For general inquiries about our open source software and database management tools, please send us your question and someone will contact you.