This session will be interesting for everyone looking for the latest news about MySQL 8.0 Performance:
- MySQL 8.0 is GA now !
- but what about MySQL 8.0 Performance? ;-)
- the latest benchmark results obtained with MySQL 8.0 will be in the center of the talk
- because every benchmark workload for MySQL is a "problem to resolve"
- and each resolved problem is a potential gain in your production!
- many important internal design changes are coming with MySQL 8.0
- how to bring them in action most efficiently?
- what kind of trade-offs to expect, what is already good, and what is "not yet"?
- how well MySQL 8.0 is able to use the latest HW?
- could you really speed-up your IO by deploying your data on the latest flash storage?
- these and many other questions are answered during this talk + proven by benchmark results.
NOTE: since MySQL 8.0 we're following a "continuous release" model, so with every update there is some new improvement coming, the performance included ;-))