Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.44-28.34 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.6.44-86.0
- Codership WSREP API release 5.6.43
- Codership Galera library 3.26
All Percona software is open-source and free.
- PXC-2480: In some cases, Percona XtraDB Cluster could not replicate
CURRENT_USER()used in the
CURRENT_USER()are no longer allowed in any
ALTERstatement since they fail when replicated.
- PXC-2487: The case when a DDL or DML action was in progress from one client and the provider was updated
from another client could result in a race condition.
- PXC-2490: Percona XtraDB Cluster could crash when
binlog_space_limitwas set to a value other than zero during
- PXC-2497: The user can set the preferred donor by setting the
wsrep_sst_donorvariable. An IP address is not valid as the value of this variable. If the user still used an IP address, an error message was produced that did not provide sufficient information. The error message has been improved to suggest that the user check the value of the
wsrep_sst_donorfor an IP address.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!