Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.24-31.33 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server for MySQL 5.7.24
- Galera Replication library 3.25
- Galera/Codership WSREP API Release 5.7.24
The following variables are deprecated starting from this release:
wsrep_preorderedwas used to turn on transparent handling of preordered replication events applied locally first before being replicated to other nodes in the cluster. It is not needed anymore due to the carried out performance fix eliminating the lag in asynchronous replication channel and cluster replication.
innodb_disallow_writesusage to make InnoDB avoid writes during SST was deprecated in favor of the
wsrep_drupal_282555_workaroundavoided the duplicate value creation caused by buggy auto-increment logic, but the correspondent bug is already fixed.
- session-level variable
binlog_format=STATEMENTwas enabled only for
pt-table-checksum, which would be addressed in following releases of the Percona Toolkit.
- PXC-2220: Starting two instances of Percona XtraDB Cluster on the same node could cause writing transactions to a page store instead of a galera.cache ring buffer, resulting in huge memory consumption because of retaining already applied write-sets.
rgcs.fc_limit=0not allowed as dynamic setting to avoid generating flow control on every message was still possible in
my.cnfdue to the inconsistent check.
- PXC-2238: setting
read_only=1caused race condition.
mysqld-systemdthrew an error at MySQL restart in case of non-existing error-log in Centos/RHEL7.
- PXC-2269: being not dynamic, the
pxc_encrypt_cluster_trafficvariable was erroneously allowed to be changed by a
- PXC-2275: checking
wsrep_node_addressvalue in the
wsrep_sst_commoncommand line parser caused parsing the wrong variable.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!