Percona announces the release of Percona Server for MySQL 5.5.62-38.14 on November 21, 2018 (downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories). This release merges changes of MySQL 5.5.62, including all the bug fixes in it. Percona Server for MySQL 5.5.62-38.14 is now the current GA release in the 5.5 series. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free.
Note that Percona Server for MySQL 5.5.62-38.14 is the last release of the 5.5 series. This series goes EOL on December 1st, 2018.
- #4790: The accuracy of user statistics has been improved
- The binary log could be corrupted when the disk partition used for temporary files (
tmpdirsystem variable) had little free space. Bug fixed #1107
- PURGE CHANGED_PAGE_BITMAPS did not work when the
innodb_data_home_dirsystem variable was used. Bug fixed #4723
Other Bugs Fixed
- #4773: Percona Server sources can’t be compiled without server.
- #4781: sql_yacc.yy uses SQLCOM_SELECT instead of SQLCOM_SHOW_XXXX_STATS