Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.41-84.1 Is Now AvailableBorys Belinsky
Percona announces the release of Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.41-84.1 on August 17, 2018 (downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories). This release merges changes of MySQL 5.6.41, including all the bug fixes in it. Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.41-84.1 is now the current GA release in the 5.6 series. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free.
- A simple SELECT query on a table with CHARSET=euckr COLLATE=euckr_bin could return different results each time it was executed. Bug fixed #4513 (upstream 91091).
- Percona Server 5.6.39-83.1 could crash when altering an InnoDB table that has a full-text search index defined. Bug fixed #3851 (upstream 68987).
Other Bugs Fixed
- #3325 “online upgrade GTID cause binlog damage in high write QPS situation”
- #3976 “Errors in MTR tests main.variables-big, main.information_schema-big, innodb.innodb_bug14676111”
- #4506 “Backport fixes from 8.0 for InnoDB memcached Plugin”