Percona announces the release of Percona Monitoring and Management 1.5.3. This release contains fixes for bugs found after the release of Percona Monitoring and Management 1.5.2, as well as some important fixes and improvements not related to the previous release.
- PMM-1828: On CentOS 6.9, pmm-admin list incorrectly reported that no monitoring services were running.
- PMM-1842: It was not possible to restart the
mysql:queriesmonitoring service after PMM Client was upgraded from version 1.0.4.
- PMM-1797: It was not possible to update the CloudWatch data source credentials.
- PMM-1829: When the user clicked a link in the Query Abstract column, an outdated version of QAN would open.
- PMM-1836: PMM Server installed in a Docker container could not be started if the updating procedure had been temporarily interrupted.
- PMM-1871: In some cases, RDS instances could not be discovered.
- PMM-1845: Converted FLUSH SLOW LOGS to FLUSH NO_WRITE_TO_BINLOG SLOW LOGS so that GTID event isn’t created
- PMM-1816: Fixed a rendering error in Firefox.