Percona Server for MySQL 5.5.57-38.9 Is Now AvailableAlexey Zhebel
Percona announces the release of Percona Server for MySQL 5.5.57-38.9 on August 23, 2017. Based on MySQL 5.5.57, including all of its bug fixes, Percona Server for MySQL 5.5.57-38.9 is now the current stable release in the 5.5 series.
NOTE: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (including CentOS 5 and other derivatives), Ubuntu 12.04 and older versions are no longer supported by Percona software. The reason for this is that these platforms reached the end of life, will not receive updates and are not recommended for use in production.
- #1702903: Added support of OpenSSL 1.1.
- Added support and packages for Debian 9 (stretch). Covers only the
- Stopped providing packages for RHEL 5 (CentOS 5) and Ubuntu 12.04.
- #1622985: Downgraded diagnostic severity from warning to normal note for successful doublewrite buffer recovery.
- #1661488: Fixed crash of debug server build when two clients connected, one of them enabled
userstatand ran either
FLUSH USER_STATISTICS, and then both clients exited.
- #1673656: Added support for wildcards and Subject Alternative Names (SAN) in SSL certificates for
--ssl-verify-server-cert. For more information, see the compatibility matrix at the end of this post.
- #1705729: Fixed the
postinstscript to correctly locate the
- #1709834: Fixed the
mysqld_safescript to correctly locate the
- Minor fixes: #1160986, #1684601, #1689998, #1690012.
|Feature||YaSSL||OpenSSL < 1.0.2||OpenSSL >= 1.0.2|