Percona Server 5.5.57-38.9¶
This release is based on MySQL 5.5.57 and includes all the bug fixes in it. Percona Server 5.5.57-38.9 is now the current stable release in the 5.5 series. All software developed by Percona is open-source and free. Details of this release can be found in the 5.5.57-38.9 milestone on Launchpad.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (including CentOS 5 and other derivatives), Ubuntu 12.04 and older versions are no longer supported by Percona software. The reason for this is that these platforms reached end of life, will not receive updates and are not recommended for use in production.
- Added support and packages for Debian 9 (stretch).
Covers only the
- Removed packages for RHEL 5 (CentOS 5) and Ubuntu 12.04.
- #1622985: Downgraded diagnostic severity from warning to normal note for successful doublewrite buffer recovery.
- #1661488: Fixed crash of debug server build when two clients connected,
one of them enabled
userstatand ran either
FLUSH USER_STATISTICS, and then both clients exited.
- #1673656: Added support of wildcards and Subject Alternative Names (SAN)
in SSL certificates for
--ssl-verify-server-cert. For more information, see Compatibility Matrix.
- #1705729: Fixed the
postinstscript to correctly locate the
- #1709834: Fixed the
mysqld_safescript to correctly locate the
- Minor fixes: #1160986, #1684601, #1689998, #1690012.
|Feature||YaSSL||OpenSSL < 1.0.2||OpenSSL >= 1.0.2|