Percona Server 5.6.35-81.0 is Now AvailableHrvoje Matijakovic
Percona announces the release of Percona Server 5.6.35-81.0 on March 24, 2017. Download the latest version from the Percona web site or the Percona Software Repositories. You can also run Docker containers from the images in the Docker Hub repository.
Based on MySQL 5.6.35, and including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.6.35-81.0 is the current GA release in the Percona Server 5.6 series. Percona Server is open-source and free – this is the latest release of our enhanced, drop-in replacement for MySQL. Complete details of this release are available in the 5.6.35-81.0 milestone on Launchpad.
- Percona Server has implemented new mysqldump
--order-by-primary-descoption. This feature tells mysqldump to take the backup by descending primary key order (
PRIMARY KEY DESC) which can be useful if storage engine is using reverse order column for a primary key.
innodb_ft_result_cache_limitwas exceeded by internal memory allocated by InnoDB during the FT scan not all memory was released which could lead to server assertion. Bug fixed #1634932 (upstream #83648).
- Log tracking initialization did not find last valid bitmap data correctly, potentially resulting in needless redo log retracking or hole in the tracked LSN range. Bug fixed #1658055.
- If Audit Log Plugin was unable to create file pointed by
audit_log_file, the server would crash during the startup. Bug fixed #1666496.
A DROP TEMPORARY TABLE ...for a table created by a
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE ... SELECT ...would get logged in the binary log on a disconnect with mixed mode replication. Bug fixed #1671013.
- TokuDB did not use an index with even if cardinality was good. Bug fixed #1671152.
- Row-based replication events were not reflected in
Rows_updatedfields in the User Statistics
INFORMATION_SCHEMAtables. Bug fixed #995624.
- A long-running binary log commit would block
SHOW STATUS, which in turn could block a number of other operations such as client connects and disconnects. Bug fixed #1646100.
- It was impossible to use column compression dictionaries with partitioned InnoDB tables. Bug fixed #1653104.
- Diagnostics for OpenSSL errors have been improved. Bug fixed #1660339 (upstream #75311).
DuplicateWeedoutstrategy was used for joins, use was not reported in the query plan info output extension for the slow query log. Bug fixed #1592694.
Other bugs fixed: #1650321, #1650322, #1654501, #1663251, #1666213, #1652912, #1659548, #1663452, #1670834, #1672871, #1626545, #1644174, #1658006, #1658021, #1659218, #1659746, #1660239, #1660243, #1660255, #1660348, #1662163 upstream (#81467), #1664219, #1664473, #1671076, and #1671123.