Percona Server for MongoDB 3.2.11-3.1 is an enhanced, open-source, fully compatible, highly scalable, zero-maintenance downtime database supporting the MongoDB v3.2 protocol and drivers. It extends MongoDB with MongoRocks, Percona Memory Engine, and PerconaFT storage engine, as well as enterprise-grade features like external authentication and audit logging at no extra cost. Percona Server for MongoDB requires no changes to MongoDB applications or code.
NOTE: We deprecated the PerconaFT storage engine. It will not be available in future releases.
This release is based on MongoDB 3.2.11 and includes the following additional fixes:
- PSMDB-93: Fixed hang during shutdown of
mongodwhen started with the
- PSMDB-92: Added Hot Backup to Ubuntu/Debian packages
- PSMDB-83: Updated default configuration file to include recommended settings templates for various storage engines
- Added support for Ubuntu 16.10 (Yakkety Yak)
- Added binary tarballs for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus)
The release notes are available in the official documentation.