Percona Server for MongoDB 3.2.11-3.1¶
Percona Server for MongoDB is a highly scalable, zero-maintenance downtime database supporting the MongoDB v3.2 protocol and drivers. It extends MongoDB with MongoRocks, Percona Memory Engine, and PerconaFT storage engines, as well as several enterprise features. Percona Server for MongoDB requires no changes to MongoDB applications or code.
The PerconaFT storage engine has been deprecated and will not be available in future releases.
This release is based on MongoDB 3.2.11 and includes the following additional fixes:
- #PSMDB-93: Fixed hang during shutdown of
mongodwhen started with the
- #PSMDB-92: Added Hot Backup to Ubuntu/Debian packages
- #PSMDB-83: Updated default configuration file to include recommended settings templates for various storage engines
- Added support for Ubuntu 16.10 (Yakkety Yak)
- Added binary tarballs for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus)