Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.12 RC1 is now availableAlexey Zhebel
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.12-5rc1-26.16 is based on the following:
This release includes all changes from upstream releases and the following:
- PXC Strict Mode: Use the pxc_strict_mode variable in the configuration file or the –pxc-strict-mode option during mysqld startup.
- Galera instruments exposed in Performance Schema: This includes mutexes, condition variables, file instances, and threads.
- Fixed error messages.
- Fixed the failure of SST via mysqldump with gtid_mode=ON.
- Added check for TOI that ensures node readiness to process DDL+DML before starting the execution.
- Removed protection against repeated calls of wsrep->pause() on the same node to allow parallel RSU operation.
- Changed wsrep_row_upd_check_foreign_
constraints to ensure that fk-reference-tableis open before marking it open.
- Fixed error when running SHOW STATUS during group state update.
- Corrected the return code of sst_flush_tables() function to return a non-negative error code and thus pass assertion.
- Fixed memory leak and stale pointer due to stats not freeing when toggling the wsrep_providervariable.
- Fixed failure of ROLLBACK to register wsrep_handler
- Fixed failure of symmetric encryption during SST.
- Added support for sending the keyring when performing encrypted SST.
- Changed the code of THD_PROC_INFO to reflect what the thread is currently doing.
- Using XtraBackup as the SST method now requires Percona XtraBackup 2.4.4 or later.
- Improved rollback process to ensure that when a transaction is rolled back, any statements open by the transaction are also rolled back.
- Removed the sst_special_dirs variable.
- Disabled switching of slave_preserve_commit_order to ON when running PXC in cluster mode, as it conflicts with existing multi-master commit ordering resolution algorithm in Galera.
- Based the default my.cnf on Percona Server 5.7 configuration with Galera/wsrep settings from PXC 5.6.
- Other low-level fixes and improvements for better stability.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!