Percona Server 5.6.25-73.1 is now availableHrvoje Matijakovic
Based on MySQL 5.6.25, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.6.25-73.1 is the current GA release in the Percona Server 5.6 series. Percona Server is open-source and free – and this is the latest release of our enhanced, drop-in replacement for MySQL. Complete details of this release can be found in the 5.6.25-73.1 milestone on Launchpad.
- TokuDB storage engine package has been updated to version 7.5.8
New TokuDB Features:
- Exposed ft-index fanout as TokuDB option
tokudb_fanout, (default=16 range=2-16384).
- Tokuftdump can now provide a summary info with new
- Fanout has been serialized in the
ft_header.fanoutvalue has been exposed in tokuftdump.
- New checkpoint status variables have been implemented:
CP_END_TIME– checkpoint end time, time spend in checkpoint end operation in seconds,
CP_LONG_END_COUNT– long checkpoint end count, count of end_checkpoint operations that exceeded 1 minute,
CP_LONG_END_TIME– long checkpoint end time, total time of long checkpoints in seconds.
- “Engine” status variables are now visible as “GLOBAL” status variables.
TokuDB Bugs Fixed:
- Fixed assertion with big transaction in
- Fixed assertion that was caused when a transaction had rollback log nodes orphaned in the blocktable.
ftcxxtests failures that were happening when it was run in parallel.
- Fixed multiple test failures for Debian/Ubuntu caused by assertion on
- Status has been refactored to its own file/subsystem within ft-index code to make the it more accessible.