Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.25-73.1¶
Based on MySQL 5.6.25, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.25-73.1 is the current GA release in the Percona Server for MySQL 5.6 series. All of Percona‘s software is open-source and free, all the details of the release can be found in the 5.6.25-73.1 milestone at Launchpad.
TokuDB storage engine package has been updated to version 7.5.8
New TokuDB Features¶
- Exposed ft-index fanout as TokuDB option tokudb_fanout, (default=16 range=2-16384).
- Tokuftdump can now provide a summary info with new –summary option.
- Fanout has been serialized in the ft-header and ft_header.fanout value has been exposed in tokuftdump.
- New checkpoint status variables have been implemented:
- CP_END_TIME - checkpoint end time, time spend in checkpoint end operation in seconds,
- CP_LONG_END_COUNT - long checkpoint end count, count of end_checkpoint operations that exceeded 1 minute,
- CP_LONG_END_TIME - long checkpoint end time, total time of long checkpoints in seconds.
- “Engine” status variables are now visible as “GLOBAL” status variables.
TokuDB Bugs Fixed¶
- Fixed assertion with big transaction in
- Fixed assertion that was caused when a transaction had rollback log nodes orphaned in the blocktable.
ftcxxtests failures that were happening when it was run in parallel.
- Fixed multiple test failures for Debian/Ubuntu caused by assertion on
- Status has been refactored to its own file/subsystem within ft-index code to make the it more accessible.