Percona XtraBackup 2.2.11 is now availableHrvoje Matijakovic
Percona XtraBackup enables MySQL backups without blocking user queries, making it ideal for companies with large data sets and mission-critical applications that cannot tolerate long periods of downtime. Offered free as an open source solution, Percona XtraBackup drives down backup costs while providing unique features for MySQL backups.
- Percona XtraBackup has been rebased on MySQL 5.6.24.
- Version check would crash innobackupex and abort the backup on CentOS 5. Bug fixed #1255451.
- Percona XtraBackup could crash when preparing the backup taken on MySQL/Percona Server 5.5 if there were open temporary tables during the backup. Bug fixed #1399471 (Fungo Wang).
- Percona XtraBackup would fail to prepare the backup if the
xtrabackup_logfilewas lager than 512GB. Bug fixed #1425269.
- Fix for bug #1403237 was incomplete, due to setting wrong offset last copied batch of log records was copied from wrong location. Bug fixed #1448447.
- Percona XtraBackup now executes an extra
FLUSH TABLESbefore executing
FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCKto potentially lower the impact from
FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCK. Bug fixed #1277403.
- Regression introduced by fixing #1436793 in Percona XtraBackup 2.2.10 caused an error when taking an incremental backup from MariaDB 10. Bug fixed #1444541.
- Percona XtraBackup now prints and stores the file based binlog coordinates in
GTIDis enabled. Bug fixed #1449834.
- Percona XtraBackup doesn’t print warnings anymore during the prepare phase about missing tables when a filtering option (
--tables, etc.) is provided. Bug fixed #1454815 (Davi Arnaut).
Other bugs fixed: #1415191.
Release notes with all the bugfixes for Percona XtraBackup 2.2.11 are available in our online documentation. Bugs can be reported on the launchpad bug tracker. Percona XtraBackup is an open source, free MySQL hot backup software that performs non-blocking backups for InnoDB and XtraDB databases.