Please join Percona’s Senior Technical Operations Architect, Tim Vaillancourt as he presents Running MongoDB in Production Part 2 on Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 10:00 am PDT (UTC-7) / 1:00 pm EDT (UTC-4).
Are you a seasoned MySQL DBA that needs to add MongoDB to your skills? Are you used to managing a small environment that runs well, but want to know what you might not know yet?
MongoDB works well, but when it has issues, the number one question is "where should I go to solve a problem?"
This tutorial will cover:
Architecture and High-Availability
- Replication Best Practices
- Using read and write concerns
- Disaster Recovery Considerations
- MongoDB Hardware Themes
- Storage recommendations
- System CPU considerations
- Network Architecture
- Storage Engines
- What not to enable
- Kernel Tuning Best Practices
- Filesystem and Disk Recommendations
- Virtual Memory Recommendations
- Deployment Best Practices