Percona announces the release of Percona Server for MySQL 5.7.26-29 on May 27, 2019 (downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories). This release merges changes of MySQL 5.7.26, including all the bug fixes in it. Percona Server for MySQL 5.7.26-29 is now the current GA release in the 5.7 series. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free.
Audit_log_buffer_size_overflowstatus variable has been implemented to track when an Audit Log Plugin entry was either dropped or written directly to the file due to its size being bigger than
- TokuDB storage engine would assert on load when used with jemalloc 5.x. Bug fixed #5406.
- a read-write workload on compressed InnoDB tables could cause an assertion error. Bug fixed #3581.
- using TokuDB or MyRocks native partitioning and
index_mergeaccess method could lead to a server crash. Bugs fixed #5206, #5562.
- a stack buffer overrun could happen if the redo log encryption with key rotation was enabled. Bug fixed #5305.
- TokuDB and MyRocks native partitioning handler objects were allocated from a wrong memory allocator. Memory was released only on shutdown and concurrent access to global memory allocator caused memory corruptions and therefore crashes. Bugs fixed #5508, #5525.
- enabling redo log encryption resulted in redo log being written unencrypted. Bug fixed #5547.
- if there are multiple row versions in InnoDB, reading one row from PK may have O(N) complexity and reading from secondary keys may have O(N^2) complexity. Bugs fixed #4712, #5450 (upstream #84958).
- setting the
innodbvalue and enabling the
slow_query_logcould lead to a server crash. Bug fixed #4933.
- the page cleaner could sleep for a long time when the system clock was adjusted to an earlier point in time. Bug fixed #5221 (upstream #93708).
SHOW BINLOG EVENTfrom an invalid position could result in a segmentation fault on 32bit machines. Bug fixed #5243.
BLOBentries in the binary log could become corrupted in a case when a database with Blackhole tables served as an intermediate binary log server in a replication chain. Bug fixed #5353 (upstream #93917).
- when Audit Log Plugin was enabled, the server could use a lot of memory when handling large queries. Bug fixed #5395.
- XtraDB changed page tracking was missing pages changed by the in-place DDL. Bug fixed #5447.
FORCEoption only inside quotes as a string. Bug fixed #5538.
- enabling redo log encryption and XtraDB changed page tracking together would result in the error log flooded with decryption errors. Bug fixed #5541.
- system keyring keys initialization wasn’t thread safe. Bugs fixed #5554.
- when using the Docker image, if the root passwords set in the mounted
.cnfconfiguration file and the one specified with
MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORDoption are different, password from the
MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORDoption will be used. Bug fixed #5573.
- long running
ALTER TABLE ADD INDEXcould cause a
semaphore wait > 600assertion. Bug fixed #3410 (upstream #82940).
This release also contains the fixes for the following security issues: CVE-2019-2632, CVE-2019-1559, CVE-2019-2628, CVE-2019-2581, CVE-2019-2683, CVE-2019-2592, CVE-2019-262, and CVE-2019-2614.