Percona Server 5.7.26-29¶
This release is based on MySQL 5.7.26 and includes all the bug fixes in it. Percona Server 5.7.26-29 is now the current GA (Generally Available) release in the 5.7 series.
- TokuDB storage engine would assert on load when used with jemalloc 5.x. Bug fixed #5406.
- a read-write workload on compressed InnoDB tables could cause an assertion error. Bug fixed #3581.
- using TokuDB or MyRocks native partitioning and
index_mergeaccess method could lead to a server crash. Bugs fixed #5206, #5562.
- a stack buffer overrun could happen if the redo log encryption with key rotation was enabled. Bug fixed #5305.
- TokuDB and MyRocks native partitioning handler objects were allocated from a wrong memory allocator. Memory was released only on shutdown and concurrent access to global memory allocator caused memory corruptions and therefore crashes. Bugs fixed #5508, #5525.
- enabling redo log encryption resulted in redo log being written unencrypted. Bug fixed #5547.
- if there are multiple row versions in InnoDB, reading one row from PK may have O(N) complexity and reading from secondary keys may have O(N^2) complexity. Bugs fixed #4712, #5450 (upstream #84958).
- setting the
innodbvalue and enabling the
slow_query_logcould lead to a server crash. Bug fixed #4933.
- the page cleaner could sleep for long time when the system clock was adjusted to an earlier point in time. Bug fixed #5221 (upstream #93708).
SHOW BINLOG EVENTfrom an invalid position could result in a segmentation fault on 32bit machines. Bug fixed #5243.
BLOBentries in the binary log could become corrupted in case when a database with
Blackholetables served as an intermediate binary log server in a replication chain. Bug fixed #5353 (upstream #93917).
- when Audit Log Plugin was enabled, the server could use a lot of memory when handling large queries. Bug fixed #5395.
- XtraDB changed page tracking was missing pages changed by the in-place DDL. Bug fixed #5447.
FORCEoption only inside quotes as a string. Bug fixed #5538.
- enabling redo log encryption and XtraDB changed page tracking together would result in the error log flooded with decryption errors. Bug fixed #5541.
- system keyring keys initialization wasn’t thread safe. Bugs fixed #5554.
- when using the Docker image, if the root passwords set in the mounted
.cnffile and the one specified with
MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORDare different, password from the
MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORDwill be used. Bug fixed #5573.
- long running
ALTER TABLE ADD INDEXcould cause a
semaphore wait > 600assertion. Bug fixed #3410 (upstream #82940).
This release also contains the fixes for the following security issues: CVE-2019-2632, CVE-2019-1559, CVE-2019-2628, CVE-2019-2581, CVE-2019-2683, CVE-2019-2592, CVE-2019-262, and CVE-2019-2614.