Please join Percona’s Product Manager, Michael Coburn, as he presents his talk Extending and Customizing Percona Monitoring and Management on April 10th, 2019 at 10:00 AM PDT (UTC-7) / 1:00 PM EDT (UTC-4).
Do you already run stock PMM in your environment and want to learn how you extend the PMM platform? If so, come learn about:
1. Dashboard Customizations
* How to create a custom dashboard from existing graphs, or build Cross Server Dashboards
2. External Exporters – Monitor any service, anywhere!
* Adding an exporter, view the data in data exploration, to deploying a working Dashboard
3. Working with custom queries (MySQL and PostgreSQL)
* Execute SELECT statements against your database and store in Prometheus
* Build Dashboards relevant to your environment
4. Customizing Exporter Options
* Enable deactivated functionality that applies to your environment
5. Using Grafana Alerting
* Moreover, how to set up channels (SMTP, Slack, etc)
* What’s more, how to configure thresholds and alerts
6. Using MySQL/PostgreSQL Data Source
* Also, execute SELECT statements against your database and plot your application metrics