This release merges changes of MySQL 5.6.43, including all the bug fixes in it. Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.43-84.3 is now the current GA release in the 5.6 series. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free.
- A sequence of LOCK TABLES FOR BACKUP and STOP SLAVE SQL_THREAD could cause replication to be blocked and not possible to be restarted normally. Bug fixed #4758 (upstream #93649).
- http was replaced with https in http://bugs.percona.com in server crash messages. Bug fixed #4855.
- Wrong query results could be received in semi-join sub queries with materialization-scan that allowed inner tables of different semi-join nests to interleave. Bug fixed #4907 (upstream bug #92809).
- The audit logs could be corrupted due to an invalid size of the audit log file when audit_log_rotations was changed at runtime. Bug fixed #4950.
- There was a typo in mysqld_safe.sh: trottling was replaced with throttling. Bug fixed #240. Thanks to Michael Coburn for the patch.
This release also contains fixes for the following CVE issues: CVE-2019-2534, CVE-2019-2529, CVE-2019-2482, CVE-2019-2455, CVE-2019-2503, CVE-2018-0734.