Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.42-84.2 Is Now AvailableBorys Belinsky
Based on MySQL 5.6.42, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.6.42-84.2 is the current GA release in the Percona Server 5.6 series. All of Percona‘s software is open-source and free.
- PS-4790: Improve user statistics accuracy
- Slave replication could break if upstream bug #74145 (FLUSH LOGS improperly disables the logging if the log file cannot be accessed) occurred in master. Bug fixed PS-1017 (Upstream #83232).
- The binary log could be corrupted when the disk partition used for temporary. files (
tmpdirsystem variable) had little free space. Bug fixed PS-1107 (Upstream #72457).
- PURGE CHANGED_PAGE_BITMAPS did not work when the
innodb_data_home_dirsystem variable was used. Bug fixed PS-4723.
- Setting the
tokudb_last_lock_timeoutvariable via the command line could cause the server to stop working when the actual timeout took place. Bug fixed PS-4943.
- Dropping TokuDB table with non-alphanumeric characters could lead to a crash. Bug fixed PS-4979.
Other bugs fixed
- PS-4781: sql_yacc.yy uses SQLCOM_SELECT instead of SQLCOM_SHOW_XXXX_STATS
- PS-4529: MTR: index_merge_rocksdb2 inadvertently tests InnoDB instead of MyRocks
- PS-4746: Revert our fix for PS-3851 (Percona Ver 5.6.39-83.1 Failing assertion: sym_node->table != NULL)
- PS-4773: Percona Server sources can’t be compiled without server
- PS-4785: Setting version_suffix to NULL leads to handle_fatal_signal (sig=11) in Sys_var_version::global_value_ptr
- PS-4813: Using flush_caches leads to SELinux denial errors
- PS-4881: Add LLVM/clang 7 to Travis-CI