Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.23-31.31 Is Now AvailableBorys Belinsky
This release has been superseded by 5.7.23-31.31.2 after a critical regression was found. Please update to the latest release.
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.23-31.31 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server for MySQL 5.7.23
- Galera Replication library 3.24
- Galera/Codership WSREP API Release 5.7.23
The following variables are deprecated starting from this release:
This variable, which defines whether locking sessions should be converted to transactions, is deprecated in Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7.23-31.31 because it is rarely used in practice.
- PXC-1017: Memcached access to InnoDB was not replicated by Galera.
- PXC-2164: The SST script prevented SELinux from being enabled.
wsrep_sst_xtrabackup-v2did not delete all folders on cleanup.
- PXC-2160: In some cases, the MySQL version was not detected correctly with the
Xtrabackup-v2method of SST (State Snapshot Transfer).
- PXC-2199: When the
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTSstatement was run for a not existing trigger, the node GTID was incremented instead of the cluster GTID.
- PXC-2209: The compression dictionary was not replicated in PXC.
- PXC-2202: In some cases, a disconnected cluster node was not shut down.
- PXC-2165: SST could fail if either wsrep_node_address or wsrep_sst_receive_address were not specified.
- PXC-2213: NULL/VOID DDL transactions could commit in a wrong order.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!