Please join Percona’s Senior Support Engineer, Adamo Tonete as he presents What’s New in MongoDB 3.6 on Thursday, May 24th, 2018, at 12:30 PM PDT (UTC-7) / 3:30 PM EDT (UTC-4).
In this webinar, Adamo will walk though what’s new in MongoDB 3.6, including:
- Change streams for building reactive, real-time applications
- Retryable writes for always-on write availability
- Schema validation with JSON Schema for new data governance controls
- Fully expressive array updates that perform complex array manipulations in a single atomic update operation
- New security controls
- End-to-end compression to create efficient, distributed architectures
This webinar is a summary and follow up to several published blog posts on MongoDB 3.6. More information can be found here.
Adamo Tonete, Senior Technical Services Engineer
Adamo joined Percona in 2015, after working as a MongoDB/MySQL Database Administrator for three years. As the main database member of a startup, he was responsible for suggesting the best architecture and data flows for a worldwide company in a 7/24 environment. Before that, he worked as a Microsoft SQL Server DBA in a large e-commerce company, mainly on performance tuning and automation. Adamo has almost eight years of experience working as a DBA and in the past three years he has moved to NoSQL technologies without giving up relational databases. He likes to play video games and to study everything that is related to engines. Adamo lives with his wife in São Paulo, Brazil.