Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.39-83.1 Is Now AvailableDmitriy Kostiuk
Percona announces the release of Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.39-83.1 on February 13, 2018. Based on MySQL 5.6.39, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.39-83.1 is now the current stable release in the 5.6 series.
1, Blackhole storage engine was incompatible with InnoDB table definitions, thus adding new indexes would cause replication errors on the slave. Fixed #1126 (upstream #53588).
- Intermediary slave with Blackhole storage engine couldn’t record updates from master to its own binary log in case master has
binlog_rows_query_log_eventsoption enabled. Bug fixed #1119 (upstream #88057).
- A build error on FreeBSD caused by fixing the bug #255 was present. Bug fixed #2284.
- Server queries that contained JSON special characters and were logged by
audit_logplugin in JSON format caused invalid output due to lack of escaping. Bug fixed #1115.
- Compilation warnings fixed in
sql_planner.ccmodule. Bug fixed #3632 (upstream #77637).
- A memory leak fixed in PFS unit test. Bug fixed #1806 (upstream #89384).
- A GCC 7 warning fix introduced regression in Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.38-83.0 that lead to a wrong SQL query built to access the remote server when Federated storage engine was used. Bug fixed #1134.
- Percona Server now uses Travis CI for additional tests. Bug fixed #3777.
This release also contains fixes for the following CVE issues: CVE-2018-2562,
CVE-2018-2573, CVE-2018-2583, CVE-2018-2590, CVE-2018-2591, CVE-2018-2612,
CVE-2018-2622, CVE-2018-2640, CVE-2018-2645, CVE-2018-2647, CVE-2018-2665,
CVE-2018-2668, CVE-2018-2696, CVE-2018-2703, CVE-2017-3737.
- Percona fixed a memory leak in the PerconaFT library. Bug fixed #TDB-98.
- A clang-format configuration was added to PerconaFT and TokuDB (bug fixed #TDB-104).