Join Percona’s Solutions Engineer, Rick Golba as he presents MongoDB Shell: A Primer on Thursday, June 8, 2017, at 11 am PDT / 2 pm EDT (UTC-7).
- Limit the number of documents, or skip documents, when running a query
- Work with the MongoDB aggregation pipeline
- View an explain plan for a MongoDB query
- Understand the MongoDB write concerns
- Validate the contents of a database on various nodes in a replica set
- Understand the MongoDB read preference
We will touch on CRUD functions, but a great deal more time will be spent on the areas above. We will have a dedicated webinar for mastering CRUD operations in MongoDB in the future.
Rick Golba is a Solutions Engineer at Percona. Rick has over 20 years of experience working with databases. Prior to Percona, he worked as a Technical Trainer for HP/Vertica.