Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.35-26.20-3 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.6.35-81.0
- Galera Replication library 3.20
- wsrep API version 26
All Percona software is open-source and free.
NOTE: Due to end of life, Percona will stop producing packages for the following distributions after July 31, 2017:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (Tikanga)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin)
You are strongly advised to upgrade to latest stable versions if you want to continue using Percona software.
- Fixed gcache page cleanup not triggering when limits are exceeded.
- PXC-782: Updated
xtrabackup-v2script to use the
tmpdiroption (if it is set under
[, in that order).
- PXC-784: Fixed the
pc.recoveryprocedure to abort if the
gvwstate.datfile is empty or invalid, and fall back to normal joining process. For more information, see 1669333.
- PXC-794: Updated the
sockoptoption to include a comma at the beginning if it is not set by the user.
- PXC-797: Blocked
wsrep_desynctoggling while the node is paused to avoid halting the cluster when running
FLUSH TABLES WITH READ. For more information, see 1370532.
- Fixed several packaging and dependency issues.
- Updated semantics for gcache page cleanup to trigger when either
exceeds the limit, instead of both at the same time.
- Added support for passing the XtraBackup buffer pool size with the
--use-memoryoption is not passed with the
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!