Percona announces the release of Percona Monitoring and Management 1.0.6 on November 15, 2016.
New in PMM Server:
- Prometheus 1.2.2
- External static files are now local for PMM home page
- Metrics Monitor improvements:
- Added Amazon RDS OS Metrics dashboard and CloudWatch data source.
- Added the PMM Server host to metrics monitoring.
- Refactored MongoDB dashboards.
- Added File Descriptors graph to System Overview dashboard.
- Added Mountpoint Usage graph to Disk Space dashboard.
- Query Analytics improvements:
- QAN data is now purged correctly.
- QAN data retention is made configurable with
QUERIES_RETENTIONoption. The default is eight days.
- Various small fixes to Query Analytics.
New in PMM Client:
- Fixes for
mysql:queriesservice using Performance Schema as query source:
- Fixed crash when
- Removed iteration over all query digests on startup.
- Added sending of query examples to QAN if available (depends on the workload).
- Fixed crash when
- Added query source information for
purgecommand to purge metrics data on the server.
mongodb_exporterwith RocksDB support and various fixes.
--clusterflag is now optional.
It is recommended to re-add
mongodb:metricsservice and purge existing MongoDB metrics using the
- Enabled monitoring of file descriptors (requires re-adding
- Improved full uninstallation when PMM Server is unreachable.
- Added time drift check between server and client to pmm-admin check-network output.
Live demo of PMM is available at pmmdemo.percona.com.
We welcome your feedback and questions on our PMM forum.
About Percona Monitoring and Management
Percona Monitoring and Management is an open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL and MongoDB performance. It is developed by Percona in collaboration with experts in the field of managed database services, support and consulting.
PMM is a free and open-source solution that you can run in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL and MongoDB servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.