Percona Monitoring and Management 1.0.2 BetaBob Davis
Like prior versions, PMM is distributed through Docker Hub and is free to download. Full instructions for download and installation of the server and client are available in the documentation.
Notable changes to the tool include:
- Upgraded to Grafana 3.1.0.
- Upgraded to Prometheus 1.0.1.
- Set default metrics retention to 30 days.
- Eliminated port 9001. Now the container uses only one configurable port, 80 by default.
- Eliminated the need to specify ADDRESS variable when creating Docker container.
- Completely re-wrote pmm-admin with more functions.
- Added ability to stop all services using the new pmm-admin.
- Added support to name instances using the new pmm-admin.
- Query Analytics Application updates:
- Redesigned queries profile table
- Redesigned metrics table
- Redesigned instance settings page
- Added sparkline charts
- Added ability to show more than ten queries
- Various updates for MongoDB dashboards.
A demonstration of the tool has been set up at pmmdemo.percona.com.
We have also implemented forums for the discussion of PMM.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system. As always, thanks for your continued support of Percona!
Some screen shots of the updates:
Note the new sparkline that shows the current load in context (so you know if the number is higher/normal/lower than normal), and the option to “Load next 10 queries” at the bottom of the listing.
Our admin tool was completely re-written with new functions: