Percona Monitoring and Management Documentation¶
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is an open source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL and MongoDB performance. It is developed by Percona in collaboration with experts in the field of managed database services, support and consulting.
PMM is a free and open-source solution that you can run in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL and MongoDB servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
- Managing PMM Client
- Adding a MySQL or PostgreSQL Remote DB instance to PMM
- Adding an Amazon RDS DB instance to PMM
- Configuring MySQL for Best Results
- Configuring PostgreSQL for Monitoring
- Configuring MongoDB for Monitoring in PMM Query Analytics
- Security Features in Percona Monitoring and Management
- Metrics Monitor Dashboards