Based on MySQL 5.7.13, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.7.13-6 is the current GA release in the Percona Server 5.7 series. Percona’s provides completely open-source and free software. All the details of the release can be found in the 5.7.13-6 milestone at Launchpad.
- TokuDB MTR suite is now part of the default MTR suite in Percona Server 5.7.
- Querying the
GLOBAL_TEMPORARY_TABLEStable would cause server crash if temporary table owning threads would execute new queries. Bug fixed #1581949.
IMPORT TABLESPACEand undo tablespace truncate could get stuck indefinitely with a writing workload in parallel. Bug fixed #1585095.
- Requesting to flush the whole of the buffer pool with doublewrite parallel buffer wasn’t working correctly. Bug fixed #1586265.
- Audit Log Plugin would hang when trying to write log record of
audit_log_buffer_sizelength. Bug fixed #1588439.
- Audit log in
ASYNCmode could skip log records which don’t fit into log buffer. Bug fixed #1588447.
- In order to support
innodb_flush_methodbeing set to
ALL_O_DIRECT, the log I/O buffers were aligned to
innodb_log_write_ahead_size. That implementation missed the case that the variable is dynamic and could still lead to a server to crash. Bug fixed #1597143.
- InnoDB tablespace import would fail when trying to import a table with different data directory. Bug fixed #1548597 (upstream #76142).
- Audit Log Plugin was truncating SQL queries to 512 bytes. Bug fixed #1557293.
mysqlbinlogdid not free the existing connection before opening a new remote one. Bug fixed #1587840 (upstream #81675).
- Fixed a memory leak in
mysqldump. Bug fixed #1588845 (upstream #81714).
- Transparent Huge Pages check will now only happen if
tokudb_check_jemallocoption is set. Bugs fixed #939 and #713.
- Logging in
ydbenvironment validation functions now prints more useful context. Bug fixed #722.