Percona announces the availability of Percona Toolkit 2.2.18, released on June 24, 2016.
Percona Toolkit is a collection of advanced command-line tools to perform a variety of MySQL server and system tasks that are too difficult or complex for DBAs to perform manually. Percona Toolkit, like all Percona software, is free and open source.
This release is the current stable release in the 2.2 series. It includes new features and bug fixes as well as improved MySQL 5.7 compatibility. Full details are below. Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories.
pt-stalknow sorts the output of transactions by id
- 1553340: Added “Shared” memory info to
- PT-24: Added the
pt-query-digest, allowing compatibility with non-standard MySQL clients that don’t support the
Gdirective at the end of a statement
- 1402776: Fixed error when parsing
- 1521880: Improved
- 1547225: Clarified the description of the
- 1569564: Fixed all PERL-based tools to return a zero exit status when run with the
- 1576036: Fixed error that sometimes prevented to choose the primary key as index, when using the
- 1585412: Fixed the inability of
pt-query-digestto parse the general log generated by MySQL (and Percona Server) 5.7 instance
- PT-36: Clarified the description of the